Gabriella Mirabelli, CEO of ANATOMY, an award-winning NY creative agency and branding consultancy, joins NOL to discuss how the practices of media brands intersect with the media consumption habits of young Millennials, ages 18-22.
Her most recent report “Millennials At the Gate” examines the streaming, ad blocking and piracy habits of this extremely influential consumer segment, and has been cited in major publications such as Forbes, Yahoo Finance and more.
Gabriella is also the host of The Up Next Podcast, where she talks with the brightest disruptors and risk takers from Hollywood, Wall Street and beyond.
This week she is going to be speaking at the annual Promax conference in Los Angeles, so say hello to her there, if you’ll be attending!
For more info, visit anatomymedia.com
– why brands are so fascinated by Millennials, specifically young Millennials
– what Millennials generally respond to (or not) with brand marketing
– The perception of Millennials and their behavior in the workplace
– Looking at the recruitment department and how they are hiring
– The issues of diversity gaps and ageism
– Gabriella’s view of good leadership and the importance of being a good team player
– What prompted Gabriella to start the research on media consumption of Millennials and creating the report “Millennials At the Gate”
– Reasons for looking at this generation, including the finding that 69% of Millennials are pirating content and 67% of them think it’s totally fine
– Survey on Millennials ability to recognize network brand from the actual tv show on that network
– How her personal perception of Millennials has been solidified since doing the research
– why she started the podcast
– why it’s important to keep changing and shifting your marketing approach