Deb Crowe, a former medical case manager turned life coach, motivational speaker, disability specialist and work life balance expert, joins NOL to share tips on how best to achieve work/life “fit”. Her energy is inspirational, and I think you’ll enjoy listening to the tips she shares for achieving a life of less stress, more resilience, healthier boundaries, and more quality time for family and friends. Perfect at the top of this new year!
Deb is a featured author in Book 5 of the Change book series, a #1 book series in the world, and she will be a speaker at the Soul Women On the Go Conference next year.
You can visit her website for more information at www.debcrowe.com
Specifics that we discuss in this show:
1. Deb’s burnout with the medical industry, and how Erin Brockovich literally played a role in her decision to change her life
2. The cliche of “balance” and letting go of perfection
3. Deb’s definition of work/life “Fit”
4. How different generations view it – and how companies need to start paying attention to it more, in order to attract great employees
5. How Deb works with her clients to help them see where they’re *not* spending the right amount of time
6. Why having an accountability coach can help you achieve what you want
7. A success story of one of her clients
8. How to build stress resilience
9. How to have healthy boundaries and not try to be the superhero for everyone
10. How work/life fit isn’t gender-specific
11. Tips for “turning off” technology
12. The importance of self-care in achieving work/life fit
13. How meditation and journaling can improve your life
14. Why a five-minute journal is impactful
15. How physical fitness can also help improve your mental health
16. Why she started the Soul Women On the Go Conference
17. The importance of a routine
As always, sign up for the NOL email newsletter to get additional information about episodes and Ladyfox Entertainment updates! Visit ladyfoxentertainment.com
To send feedback, email email@example.com
Thanks for listening!