In this special, final, holiday-inspired episode of 2016, Michelle bravely takes off her typically-neutral host hat and openly shares her personal (and sometimes prickly) musings about 2016, including:
- the exciting roller coaster of launching Nothing Off Limits podcast,
- how it’s totally okay (and you’re not alone) if you’re not exactly jolly this year
- things she’s learned this year (it’s probably not what you expect),
- things she’s grateful for (again, likely things you won’t expect), and
- what to expect from NOL in 2017.
- Oh, and there’s a call-to-action that will cost you zero dollars but would be an amazing gift to show your appreciation and support for the show. 🙂
Share in the possibility of a laugh as 2016 comes to completion and Michelle flatly expresses how awesome that truly is!
Thanks so much for listening these last 6 months – much more to come in 2017!!
Happy/Merry whatever you celebrate!