Mistress Amanda La Fatale is a working Latina kinkster who has a deep passion for BDSM. She resides in the Bronx and has been living within this lifestyle in NYC for the past 10+ years. She is also transitioning toward becoming a fetish life coach, as her mission is to help others accept themselves and introduce them to their personal wants & desires within a healthy environment.
She is currently on a BDSM world tour whereby she visits major cities and countries to learn about their various levels of sexual expression across the world, and to spread knowledge of the health & acceptance of BDSM practices.
The final result of this tour will be a documentary to help purge society from Suppression of Sexual Expression within the BDSM realm.
Note: Domina is a Latin word which means ‘Mistress’.
We talk about:
- At what age she knew she was into kink
- How she discovered the community and started working in it
- Her views on how society views BDSM
- Releasing shame about being into kink
- Benefits of BDSM
- How the general myths about BDSM are perceived by her as the Dom
- How she meets with her clients for the first time
- How a session with her generally goes
- Safety tips
- Types of play and her favorites to do with her clients
- Best forms of play for a newcomer
- Feminization BDSM, aka Sissy Training
- Erotic Hypnotism
- Her world tour to explore how other countries view and live BDSM